Any and all people interested in the development and systems operations world.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- DevOps: Developers & Operators. The intersection of project/software/product developers and the operators that keep them running.
- SysOps: Systems Operations. The hardware, software, tools, processes, and general knowledge of how information technology works.
- Open Source Ops: The general subject area surrounging the open source software everything else. aka "The stack":
- Open hardware.
- Linux + tools.
- Services. (Apache/Nginx/xSQL/Docker/etc)
- Systems Management. Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet, Docker.
- Configuration Management. Ansible Roles & Docker Containers, mainly.
- Platforms Management. Kubernetes et al, VMWare, Ansible Tower.
- DevOps Management. Jenkins, Amazee.io Lagoon, OpenDevShop, Wodby Drupal, Lando, Ddev, Docksal, et al. et al. et al.
- Support Management. ZenDesk, ServiceNow, Intercom, Project.module, GitHub Issues, Jira, et al.